Sara Fox, M.D.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Fax: (586) 778-0667
- Medical School
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine (DMC)
- Board Certified
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hospital Privileges
- Ascension St John Hospital
- Sees Patients
- Over the age of 17 & specializes in Adult Medicine
Dr. Fox is a primary care physician with an interest in preventative medicine, women’s health, depression/anxiety, obesity, and management of chronic diseases. She believes that primary care is about the doctor-patient partnership and enjoys educating her patients on lifestyle changes to promote good health.
Dr. Fox is a resident of Grosse Pointe Park where she lives with her husband Brian who is a Wayne County Prosecuting Attorney and their little dog Bailey. She enjoys cooking new recipes, jogging and biking, playing Euchre with friends, and attending too many Lions games with her husband.